Corporate Golf Info
Eastlake Golf Club, located 15 minutes from Sydney’s CBD is the perfect venue for your corporate event. The venue boasts an 18 hole championship golf course and great function space for up to 120 guests. Eastlake Golf Club enjoys a reputation for the quality of its corporate events with many groups coming back year after year.
We have a great venue that will impress golfers and non golfers alike. Our approach to working with you to organise your event is holistic and we are committed to supplying you with a venue and event that will have your guests talking about it for years to come.
Here are just a few reasons why you should choose us as your preferred venue:
- A range of services from our fully qualified golf professionals including ‘beat the pro’ and coaching clinics
- Use of our fleet of 40 motorised golf carts
- Running of your competition for the day including the preparation of scorecards, player registration, player briefing, provision of nearest to the pin, longest drive markers, scorecard collection and results
- Opportunities for event sponsors to be recognised through on-course signage
- Presentation of sponsor’s products and services in the clubhouse
- Arrangement of on-course activities to entertain your guests
- Provision of prizes and trophies including gift vouchers
- Bar facilities
- Extensive onsite parking
- Use of the members’ locker rooms (including showers and toiletries)
- Plenty of onsite parking
- Option to hire a drinks cart
Our Event Planning Team
Our team will work with you to create the perfect event. Our events team will organise on-course activities to entertain your guests and our qualified golf professionals will make the event even more enjoyable by providing a range of services including ‘beat the pro’, coaching clinics, preparation of scorecards, player registration, player briefing, provision of nearest to the pin, longest drive markers, scorecard collection, results and prizes.
We also take care of assigning a handicap to all your players regardless of their experience. New to golf, a scratch marker or something in between everyone can participate. We understand that not everyone is a golfer and that’s why this is the perfect venue. Non golfers can still participate by walking around this beautiful piece of land that encompassing 41.27 hectares. For the beginner golfer we offer coaching prior to the event and the course itself can be setup to meet the standard of your groups overall golfing prowess, beginner, moderate or advanced.
During your event you are welcome to display your signage in the Clubhouse and on the course. So if you have guests then it’s a great opportunity to promote your brand – just let us know what you would like to display.
How to Book
Book an event today and get your team out in the great outdoors and away from the hustle and bustle of the corporate world. One day at Eastlake will recharge your team’s energy and invigorate all involved. Contact us now and find out how easy it is to lock in an event that your guests will remember for a long time to come!
If you’d like to fill out an enquiry form – CLICK HERE
We look forward to hearing from you and will be in touch within 24 hours of submitting your form!
Our full sets of premium clubs are handpicked by you. This means that you can put together a set of 14 clubs from our fully stocked range of demonstration equipment from the latest Titleist, Taylormade or Callaway clubs.
- Motorised cart $50
- Motorised buggy $12
- Pull buggy $5Full Set Premium Clubs* $50
- Full Set Standard Clubs $28
Acceptable Attire on the Course
- Must wear a collar or mock shirt only
- Tailored trousers / shorts / skirts
- Enclosed shoes with socks must be worn
Prohibited Attire on the Golf Course
- Track suit pants
- Any tee shirt
- All denim shorts, trousers, or jeans
- Board shorts
- Metal spikes
- Sporting jerseys
- Football socks