Eastlake Golf Club is proud to be classed as one of Sydney’s best public access & members courses. The Club values the great condition of the Golf Course and require all members and guests to maintain a high standard of behaviour and etiquette whilst visiting the club.
This page sets out the club’s certain rules for maintenance of the Course, and dress requirements on the Course and in the Clubhouse.
Visitors who are inappropriately dressed shall not be allowed to play on the course or enter the premises.
We strongly suggest that you advise your guests of the dress code before they attend the club.
CARE OF THE COURSE
• Sand buckets are available on both the 1st tee and are to be used for repairs to all divots. It is compulsory for all golfers to carry and use sand buckets.
• Bunkers are to be raked and pitch marks on greens repaired.
• Buggies and Electric Carts are not to be taken across or within 4 metres of greens or on tees.
PACE OF PLAY
• It is each players responsibility to ensure they maintain suitable pace of play at all times, showing consideration for fellow members and social players in the groups to follow.
• Your position in the field is immediately behind the group in front and must be maintained throughout the duration of the round.
• Competition players will be warned and, in some circumstances, penalised for slow play. Social players will be asked to “skip” a hole in order to catch up to the group in front.
DRESS ON THE COURSE
On the course, Members and visitors are to be neatly dressed. It is the responsibility of the player to ensure they wear the correct attire.
• Short socks must be either plain white or with a golf club logo. Ankle socks are permissible and should be predominately white.
• Shorts, trousers & skirts must be of a tailored style. Shorts/skirts must be of a reasonable length but not extending below the knee (3/4 style shorts are not acceptable).
• Shirts must have a collar and must be worn tucked into trousers or shorts at all times. Mock collar golf shirts are permitted as long as they are designed for golf wear.
• Headgear, if worn, must be appropriate and if it has a logo.
• Regulation non steel spike golf shoes must be worn on the course or flat soled walking shoes.
• Denim pants/jeans with holes or raggedy looking, shirts and skirts of any colour or those types of jeans bearing brand names or other similar clothing advertising a logo.
• Tight stretch pants or shorts, miniskirts, tennis shorts and skirts, cargo pants and shorts (long & baggy with large pockets), singlet tops.
• Hawaiian style shirts and other beach type garments.
• The wearing of any other type of casual or sporting shoes such as sandals, jogging or tennis type shoes or thongs is not permitted.
• Metal spikes golf shoes.
• Cargo type shorts, elastic or drawstring waist trousers or shorts